October 16, 2011

Autumn Awareness


















The fall color scheme is making its way into town and I find myself being more aware than ever before of the changes going on.  Most noticeably, the air is more crisp and breezy and the colors more vibrant. Like in any change in season, I feel like a broken record, commenting every five minutes about how pretty it is outside.

Being the California native that I am (or maybe it comes with age?), I have never really slowed down to notice the beautiful changes that happen around this time of year because, lets be honest, California doesn't experience the drastic changes of the four seasons.  But I've heard that the DC falls and springs are to-die-for and I don't want to miss it!

So,  in an effort to capture the beautiful changes that are going on outside, I have decided to document the transformations.  It should be an incredible sight to see!  This is the first (hence the numero uno) of the fall eye candy going on in our neck of the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment