August 9, 2011

Sessions' Nuptials

























This past weekend we were back in California for the third time in six weeks!  This time for Krista (Kevin's sister) and Tallon's wedding.  Tallon has quickly become apart of the family because of his incredible ability to make you feel comfortable in a I-feel-like-I've-known-you-forever kind of way. That said, it was such a treat to meet and spend a lot of time with his family.  Gwen and Ali if you're reading this, we love you and your peeps!

1 comment:

  1. we love your peeps too!

    now I can put a voice to the blog that I stalk! Let's be forever recipe exchanging friends. (that might be a one-sided relationship)

    here's my email: alidgraff@yahoo.com

    When life and your move settles down, I want every good recipe you've ever cooked for kevin's mouthstache!

    ReplyDelete